Tuesday, February 5, 2008

The weight of water, the way you told me to look past everything I had ever learned

that is snow patrol, make this go on forever. yesterday morning i woke up to snow patrol, but a different song. i like snow patrol. water seems important to me lately.
i worked my ass off today. aaron, i hope you appreciate that i didn't leave that room for ten and half hours today. i don't feel great about it though, i've been dreaming in code lately. i'm a total nerd.
you know what i love? the sound and feel of leaves crunching under my feet. i discovered that earlier tonight.
here's my marvinism of the week, as said when i was complaining about working and his efforts to cheer me up:
"congratulations. now you can go write some codes"
this weekend was uneventful but extremely entertaining for me. it was nice to meet danny, michael's super amazing persian jew friend from so cal. i love him. i wrote down a bunch of quotes for the weekend, but they involved nipples and other parts of the female anatomy which i don't feel up for blogging about. let's just say that i love josh, because he's cuddly, i love michael, because he's adorable, i love andrea because she rocks, and i love marvin because he's awesome.
oh! we went to this super pretentious symphony meets dj event in soma. i especially loved the drummers all around us. unfortunately, people talk too loudly during beautiful events. i also love crepes in the middle of the night.
i do not love it when jason forces us to walk through the ghetto at midnight.
i'm sorry folks. this week my life is all code. don't read unless you are a nerd.
the end
*devon*

No comments: