Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I only feel alive when the vu’s flashing alarms going off in my head

so thats this of montreal song that i haven't been able to stop singing for a couple days now (thank you very much sweet d) I'm quite fond of this album. it shall get several good listens out of me.
it has been an exhaustive journey to get to this here and now of a blog. where the hell have i been and what have i been doing. not much. stress, work, study, move.... that pretty much encompasses the last few weeks. i have toooons more studying to do, but i think its necessary for you all to give a big welcome to pat, though anyone who reads this probably already met him last weekend. isn't he a badass? sweet d and i are totally stoked to have stumbled upon such a gem. thank god we didn't give up our search && put up a final ad. yeah. totally stoked.
we also have pasha and larry added into our crew. pasha's actually playing some sick guitar in my kitchen whilst sweet d sips tea and pat does dishes. this is what it means to have roommates i think? it means there's always a dang party. i have to say that i'm pretty much in love with the spirit of larry. he's like the cheeriest guy i have ever met in my life. i am fond of his spunk and how fast he works. i love g@rm!n.
i did not do very well on my calc midterm. please do not ask me about it.
i discovered that the light blue cups in the back of the cabinet are hypercolor. as in they change colors with cold liquids. i made quite a stink over these dang cups and zeb stole me a big stack of them. please expect a rad flip cup game during the raddest 3.14 that ever existed. Pi party, as in, only things requiring Pi to calculate allowed, as in, if you bring a square beverage or a square, sweet d and i will defenestrate you.
shuvo's not coming. i am sad @ this. but barb and zeb are. and they're making quiche.
please send your condolences
to marvin for his loss on his magical car.
its hard for me to keep my eyes open right now....sleepy time

No comments: