Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I want to live where soul meets body And let the sun wrap its arms around me

that's dcfc, soul meets body, obviously. marv really likes it so i've listened to the album several times in the last couple weeks and i can't seem to get it out of my head this fine morn. so there you have it.
pavel has impressed me as of recent with his super duper man skills. i got a flat tire yesterday, my first ever, so i wikipediaed how to fix a flat tire. its not that hard. pasha seemed to have advice and so i recruited his assistance when the time came to get the action done. as we were walking to my car he alerted me, though, "i'm only going on theory here." silly pasha. we did do a fabulous job of changing my flat in like less than twenty minutes. bois just have intuition about such things though. i think. this last week there have been a couple of other funny pashaisms that made me chuckle.
as he's walking back to our pod in the corner, he stopped and stared at our board for a moment then said "i want to write something interesting on our board but i have writer's block"
then when i was talking to him about something pointless and unrelated to work, he stared at me blankly for a moment or two then said, "to be honest with you devon, i'm not really into team environments."
he also mewed yesterday at his computer when he thought i was listening to music.
speaking of music, i feel really passive aggressive when i stare at my computer with head phones on so that i can't hear what's going on around me instead of staying alert and ready for the next funny thing pasha has to tell me. is anyone with me?
thanks to kelly, josh, marvo, luke, and pat for coming to our dope office party where we danced under cherry blossoms. no thanks to shuvo, andrea, and doug for being lame suckers.
i guess my biggest news this week is something you probably know if you read this, but marv and i are bf and gf now. its pretty special, and all know we've had quite the journey to get to this place. yay face. i made him banana pancakes to celebrate the occasion, and we pretended it was the weekend now.
now early to work....
*devon*

No comments: