Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Hey world I'm ready to listen And learn something new. I'm here and I'm willing To get myself through

i know i know...its been a really long time since the last time i vested effort into this blog. it goes the way all blogs go, the way of the forgotten. really though, its not forgotten, its just that my dang life is such a total bore. i mean its not boring, its just not funny. i don't have bad dates any more. i do see crazy people on the muni all the time, in fact a guy was talking to me today about software at the bus stop and then he offered to pay my way onto the f. i declined. it was awesome
those lyrics above are hot water music. they're awesome. song=rooftops
today i drove around for like thirty minutes looking for a dang parking spot after i left school. i finally found one, and in the walk between that space and my house three new spots opened up. bs. why is that what always happens?
i'm practically done with photo connect. man. that junk is killin' me. i'm pretty sure i'm nuts about stressing my self out about nothing. i like over obsess about junk until i want to kill myself, and then i procrastinate it away until i think about it no longer. retarded!
marvin and i coupled. but you know that.
i heard from a fairly reliable source (doug) that my old apartment building, the one with the assholes that evicted me, had a fire last week. i say bad kharma does bad things to decent people.
i've fallen in love with larry. can i please get a hell yeah for larry?
katya and ben have joined our crew. katya is pretty much uber awesome. i quite like her. i wish we could all go on a badass trip somewhere together.
eh. this blog is boring. where are my interesting facts?
oh! chinese acrobats. I went to go see them with michael, diana, kelly, jenn, marvo, and big friend pat. uh. chinese acrobats fucking rule. there was this girl and she had all these cups and she could bend in like a hundred ways all wacky style. if you don't know what i'm talking about, contact me and i'll draw you a picture. there was also a girl who could spin and throw a table in the air with her feet. but the best part were the sub par male acrobats that just dry humped eachother over and over and over again. this made michael and marvo cry. it made the rest of us laugh like normal humans.
marvin and pat swam in the bay. they are crazy. but i respect that about them
then then then we had bay to breakers. bay to breakers is like drunken exercise meets wrinkly penis. yes. cheers to green man though. i'm pretty sure he was the most amazing person there.
*devon*

No comments: