Tuesday, May 12, 2009

they fall in love with the girl they perceive (not you)

if you know me, you know i've been pretty miserable. i'm sure i've been pretty miserable to be around too. turns out, i don't care that much though. maybe i will next week. i'm sorry until then.
so i was on approximately my 45th minute in the cold bathtub just now, singing that song, "sunshine" by samiam on the top of my lungs, and it occurred to me i should blog again. maybe its passe, i dunno. if you can't say everything about your life in one sentence or less no one wants to know whats happening anymore. i wonder if anyone even still subscribes to this guy? whatev. this blog started off as my attempt to get over the gut wrenching bullshit a break up causes, and i know it ended up being the funny tales of dates gone bad, but for now, i wallow. laughs to come later. i also listen to pussy music. i thank you in advance for your guitar-soloist-singer-song-writer-emo recomendations.
i wonder if diana can hear me singing at the top of my lungs in the tub.
duuud. there are ants everywhere. whats going on.
so here are the two most exciting things that have happened to me in order of excitement
1) joe announced there was one ip address in the office eating up all the bandwidth and we all ran around trying to figure out which one ended in 23. it was more climactic than we that when it turned out to michael's old mac. a bit torrenting parting gift?
2) i cleaned my room
some other high lights include, but are not limited to finding a parking spot immediatly like right in front of my house, setting off the alarm in the office (but i knew the secret password), and gaining the knowledge of how to detect just ie7 via javascript.
i think work is pretty much the only thing that's kept me from the ledge lately. i love work. but i hate programming at home lately. so i don't know if im actually that interested in our product, or if its the puppy thats in the office every day of the week. <3>

1 comment:

Holmes said...

i still read it!

didn't know you were so down. cheer up kid!