Thursday, November 22, 2007

lonely holiday

That's an old 97's song, for anyone interested in that sort of thing.

So here lies my first Thanksgiving alone. Its not as tormenting as one might expect this sort of thing to go. I'm not even sad, given that my bf of two and half years and i have broken and he decided to take these five days in Mexico with his twin brother. Also, that I have to find a new apartment in a pretty much foreign city that is far far too expensive to live in. Or that I am
ridiculously sick with some one else's cold, so I can't even get drunk and show face to the one invitation I received..
Honestly, this is a fattening holiday. I should veto it with a salad and fill out apartment applications. Though I'm slightly delirious and thus slightly retarded so studying the way water sounds seems much more interesting to me at this moment. Perhaps that is how I'll spend this evening.
Also, why aren't I receiving any pings on match? stupid.
*
devon*

No comments: