Friday, January 25, 2008

All day your songs spin me into a romance repeatedly to the sky

f*ing poison the well dude. me and drea are going to this show on sunday are we're going to rock your sorry ass. yeah. metal.
so i'm about to hop in my car and drive down to santa cruz to see the man of which i'm am romantically involved. this romantic affair will inevitably kill me, i think.
the office was a rollercoaster today. number a, i walked into yelling. yelling makes me panic and feel uncomfortable. number b, sweet d was gnarley sick, and that worries me as well, because she is my soul mate, yada yada yada. there were though, some lucky charms, which are awesome, i have not had lucky charms in about twenty years. i should reintroduce them into my diet, because i got the most nutso sugar high i've ever had from them. and the worst belly ache. after the lucky charms and a pep talk from aaron where we decided i get to write a proposal for my dream app, things improved. aarthi and hai surprised me today. aarthi, because she's so sweet and angelic. i look at aarthi and i think, "awww. sweet aarthi, i just want to hug her and tell her she's special." but today she said "your face smells like garbage" to jason, and that made me laugh. she also asked me some question about something related to marvin that made me giggle. new respect for aarthi. hai impressed me because he was playing air and then pavement in his car when we went to go get burritos. this is awesome hai. you should go to shows with us, though you probably think i'm lame. michael and i showed our great appreciation for hai's musical taste by drawing penises in the steam on his car's back windows. "we're gonna go get hai". yep. then the day sucked because everyone left early and this stupid bug i was trying to fix, never got fixed. dang it zeb. i did hear a tech sentence that made me think of sexual innuendo. it was "if it doesn't work, just try it on the back end."
aaron also said something about toning down the content of my blog...so i'm going to try that.
oh! jason is a P-I-M-P because he met some broads in a bar last night and right now he's in tahoe with them. respect jason.
anyway, wish me luck on my stupid drive!
*devon*

No comments: