Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Are your eyes showing off for mine?

ah. that's the fabulous editors, the song is bones, for somebody or something... anyway, they're coming next month and i want to go and have no one to go with. is anyone up for it?

today was a fabulous day. the rain was entirely entertaining against my window, and i actually managed to get a little bit of work done. when brad walked to the center of our mosh pit with a vase full of beautiful purple and white lilies, purple and green tulips, white chrysanthemums, and some weird purple alien flower no one knows about, everyone gathered at attention to play the "guess who got flowers game." my guess was sweet d, because she and luke are absolutely adorable and at the stage where i think he would send her flowers. plus she's making him dinner tonight, so the flowers would be a nice touch. btw, luke, and i don't think you read this, you totally should have sent sweet d some flowers. michael guessed jason, i suppose because he's such a stud. brad finally gave in and said they were for me, from my favorite jewish, persian, comedian in the whole wide world. consider me totally enamoured. also, consider me totally suspicious. the only time i've gotten flowers from a boi in the past has been when they've been very, very naughty. i have my suspicions that marvin is, in fact, laying out an extremely elaborate trap to totally break my heart because when we first met i called him a pussy. and just so that you know, i called him a pussy because he only would drink bottled water and because he couldn't drive the car up the hill. anyway, i think he's plotting his revenge which includes forcing me to fall for him so he can rip me to shreds. i look forward to it. my only hope is that he doesn't treat any of the other hoodrats he's sleeping with as nicely as he does me. :)

the day @ work ended sadly because my landlord asked if we could have a sit down meeting. i was certain my eviction was going to be decided from having so many people over and from my roommate getting pissed cause she had to clean poo up from the bathroom rug. it turns out though, we just have rats. fucking totally disgusting. michael, can i spend the night at your house?
*devon*

No comments: