Friday, January 4, 2008

the nights are cold, and i remember warmth

so that's the microphones. you'll probably hate them.
all my notes for the day washed away down the drain, so please bare with a potentially boring blog...

first, its rolling thunder in sf right now and its amazing. if i could spend this whole day under the sheets i would. i have said it before and it deserves re-emphasis, i'm absolutely enchanted and in love with san francisco.
my bruises from jason kicking my ass and from falling down the stairs are healing nicely, but not to the degree that i should go on a rain hike with marvin, i don't think. shuvo, if you're out there, please give me the wisdom to make the right decision about this rain hike in the woods.
my phone sucks. its nice as a pda (windows aside) but as a phone, it totally sucks and i can never hear anything that anyone is saying. the ui is unintuitive too. *sigh* i hate it.
i've recently discovered that dating a comedian means your jokes always pale in comparison. if i don't get a laugh soon, i might die.
yesterday at work, i was trying to assist aarthi in her gnarley hand burn she got from the soup at mollie's and i caught my ankle on her stupid chair mat. it hurt like shit, and i exclaimed "son of a cunt fuck," and no one even turned to look at me. i did, though, promptly alert michael of this anomaly, which he responded with calling me a cunt which got him in trouble. is anyone familiar with the phrase "nanny nanny boo boo?"
anyway, sans blog and in santa cruz for the weekend. hopefully with something funny to bring back with me.
*devon*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think your face is funny.

Unknown said...

I love your face.

I missed your face this weekend. Hope you had a fabulous weekend in SC, although me saying fabulous isn't half as good as J saying it.