Monday, January 28, 2008

So I give arbitrary answers, but resent if you call them fake

that is this band called kind of like spitting that you've probably never heard of. the song is a secret one on this album i have... yeah. this album makes me sad, makes me think of things passed when i lived on maui and felt pretty lonely. yeah
so today was pretty nice. i woke up to a ping from my friend jaime, a lovely gentleman i was in love with for several years some time ago. he has a bunch of my secrets, so it's pretty awesome that we're talking again. for the three and half years that we were together (i think that's the official count...) i believe we spent at least 72% of the time unemployed. i don't have any idea how we paid bills or got wasted. those were the good years. now we're both successful and less punk rock. its funny how the years change folks.
oh! in case you were concerned, i left my calculus book at doug's house. he's going to let me have it tomorrow evening, or maybe i'll just take it. i still have a key.
zeb was angry at me this morning. mondays in combination with zeb's angry face equal sad times for devo. but i was happy. i fixed some bugs and i found this amazing application called whereboutz. i want to build something very similar for my dream app. everyone please add the facebook whereboutz app. i know you don't have a fb, zeb, but please be nicer to me tomorrow :)
man, the drive over the gg bridge was truly amazing today, with the red of the bridge against the green of the sausalito hills, against the blue of the sky. i couldn't have painted it better.
also, you'll be happy to know that "FUCK MATH" was removed from my calculus room wall. i'm a bit sad about it. there's this total eye candy, though, that's sat next to me the last few classes, and he makes up for any sorrow i had for the loss of that angry string.
*devon*

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i like that you called it a string.