Thursday, December 20, 2007

cause i just wanna be something more than i'm not, in your eyes

dude. quite possibly the best song ever written in the history of the universe, gloria, but mineral. best breakdowns to ever be recorded in music. hands down.
so friends. i'm about to make a really stupid decision, i mean. the decisions been made but i'm about to have to suffer the consequences. ask me about it if you dare.
jason. marina is stupid. please don't hang there.
michael. you might have drumped me, but i likely drumped back. i'm talking about the random strangers. i'm not used to that kind of action.
so i don't know if i'll have anyone over or not, tomorrow. it would be cool but none of my shit's unpacked because i've been spending my night doing other stupid shit that matters less, like figuring out how to put together ikea furniture.
i had a date tonight, but while i was waiting to meet the guy he sent me this text message:
"i am bailing i am really really sorry i had a vision and it changed my path seriously i apologize. my dream last night manifested itself in book form and illness can explain later"
yeah. what?
*devon*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was an awesome text. I have no idea what it means - but it sounds deep.

Sorry about the date part though - that kinda sucks.