Thursday, December 6, 2007

People know my sins, I'm overwhelmed

that's phoenix. yum. diana and i, after my spewing of their lyrics recently found out that we both are interested in the same obscure french art house band. turns out we both love them. and when diana exclaimed "we should go see them live", I promptly consulted the internet to find out when our next show would be. as though, with diana's and mine combined enthusiasm we could will them to be playing in san francisco in the very near future. turns out we couldn't but we haven't exactly exhausted our options. we were sharing the head phones and listening to a song in which dians proclaimed it was impossible to tell what the lead singer was saying. I knew, from obsessive listening that the singer was saying the name of the current album over and over again. she alerted me that she had just been making up her own lyrics this whole time. and then she laughed hysterically. i respect that.
so i had a truly great date this evening. like no pressure or stress or anything. i'm leaving feeling cleansed and happy. i hope it works out for the best.

No comments: