Wednesday, December 26, 2007

I remained unrecognized in my home town Beneath my monstrous gown Of feather and down

so that's this band called say anything and the song's called belt. i've had this album for a while but only just wanted to listen to it obsessively. this song, in particular, makes me want to punch strangers in the face. i'm not going to do it, but it raises that emotion from within me.

yesterday was christmas. my brother called me later in the afternoon, but post that i didn't hear from a single member of my family and it makes me wonder if they give a flying fuck about me. this is no devon pity party, its just a fact that i have no family, and no matter how much energy that i vest in trying to get them to love me, i'll never be a skinny blond haired blue eyed beauty queen that only speaks when spoken too and marries the richest guy in the room. currently, i'm suffering flack for not protesting greater when my millionaire ex and i decided to split. they don't seem to understand a million dollars is not what it used to be.

i made the best vegetarian lasagna of my fucking life yesterday. aarthi and hal had some, so hopefully they can attest to this.

i want to let you all know that i do not appreciate being made fun of for the way i eat my pancakes. don't judge me, i didn't grow up with frequent pancakes and i eat them my own way.

i have a funny bad date story. like quite possibly the funniest ever? but i can't post it because i think it's too mortifying for those involved. perhaps this will be a drunken hot tub story for you guys.

&& being at work is so fucking boring right now.
*devon*

No comments: