Monday, December 10, 2007

Turns around in front of the mirror, And disappears inside of her head...

thats she wants revenge, "she will always be a broken girl" i don't think i'm broken anymore, though it still rings some bells for me.
so the last three months of my life have been completely awesome. breaking up with "that guy" and starting at garmin were like the two best decisions of my life. he and i talk and laugh and are friends again, which we haven't been in > a year. and suddenly i'm going out with my own friends and having fun without demons haunting me of what repercussions will follow. i'm truly happy, and it feels amazing, like nothing could really get me down? so thanks new friends. i dig you guys big time. && another big time special thanks to d, who comments on my blog. i respect that.
blah. this boi makes me nervous when i think about him.
yep. so i was walking down the street yesterday and this guy stopped me and said, "do you know this area? i'm trying to find miguel street."and i said "no" and then i said "wait, i work for a famous gps company and just over paid on a phone so that i could have maps all the time. let me look that up for you." and i did. and i found the way for him. and that's the benefit of having a friend that works for a gps company. and i said to myself, "self. you're never going to be lost again. this is going to be awesome."
Also, yesterday i went discount store shopping for some curtains. i came back with sheets, that might not be meant for adults. that's alright though. anyway, there was this lady that was following me around and constantly pushing me out of the way while screaming in spanish on her cell phone. i have something to say to her (because i'm sure she reads this blog.) : "you're a fucking bitch."
*devon*

No comments: