Tuesday, December 25, 2007

when she's breaking his heart, she still fucks like a tease

so that's stars, and every time i hear that line i burst into giggles. don't ask me why, not because of something personal, but because i have no idea why it makes me so chipper. yeah stars.
so please let it officially be known that i talk so much about inappropriate friend number one, sweet d, and j, to the degree that it annoys my friends and family. it's already come to this point. they say, who are these people you're talking about on your blog, or who are those two strange guys in that photo... they ask and they shall receive. you're the most awesome quartet of awesomeness a girl could hope for.
so i've been sleeping in my new apartment for an official seven nights (that's one whole week) now, and i've seen three strange men. i've seen my female roommate once, my male roommate once, and three strange men who don't really talk to me. they also leave the toilet seat up, which is fine with me mostly. like i believe in reciprocity and if a guy has to lift it up it's only fair for a lady to have to put it back down, but when a strange man enters your apartment to brush his teeth, and leave the toilet seat up, then bail all while you're standing in the kitchen rocking out and staring at him, wondering who he is and if you should say hello, i think that strange man should put the toilet seat back down. are you with me on this or against me?
i'm also wondering if i should buy a lock for my door. it turns out that my roommates used to throw mad parties, there are fliers and pictures on the fridge. i want to part of this.
also. i can't get my router to work. which means i have to buy a new one. which is bullshit. total bullshit.
i'm in the process of making a delicious homemade lasagna for aarthi, hal, and sahrye. i hope they're all still planning on coming over for dinner. it's christmas and all.
i'm secretly very afraid of identical twins.
*devon*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The whole toilet seat thing is something I've come to accept from society. I swear I'm the only person in the world to ever put the damn thing down - that includes guys and girls.

Didn't your mothers ever teach you better?

Unknown said...

You're secretly attracted to identical twins...

I love QOA!!!

I came to your blog, very hopeful and yet doubtful that you would've managed to spill all the beans about our trip, but at last I found nothing. There were recent entries, though, including this one, that I hadn't caught up on before. They made me giggle.

I am downloading Tahoe pictures from my camera right now though, and I'm excited.