Monday, December 17, 2007

The satellites connecting us, protecting us, Our makers are neglecting us

that's this band called The Rakes, and the song is called Binary Love. please listen to it, because chances are if you're reading this you're a software programmer. and love songs with computer metaphors are good for you.
first, i'm sorry for two boring, unsatisfying blogs this weekend. I hope this never happens. And despite the fact that I should totally be studying for my final final right now, I'm blogging to you, my favorite people in the world (if you're even reading this, you're on that list) we partied hard this friday, company christmas style. which is badass. we did naughty things in the van that should go unspoken and then we danced our asses off for a cover charge. i believe i was dry humped a few times in appreciation of my awesome dancing. not my typical idea of fun, but because you guys make me so happy, i dealt and hearted it. hangover parking sucks though. i painted my new apartment the most beautiful color of blue and not one person has been over to see it yet. that's cool though. (not really)
i'm sore. underslept. and slightly dehydrated.
I got a bonus today! and Aaron said, "Good Job" which is fabulous. I told him i was going to buy a scooter with my bonus and he told me i can't drive drunk. "I'm serious devon, not one single drink before you hop on your scooter. not one. i'm serious about this." i mean, you make one upload to motionbased where you end the drunken activity walking with a drive back to your house and you suffer flack about it for the rest of your life, you know? then he told me i should buy a bike instead. we'll see.
also i'd like to let everyone know that it's okay to call a wad of cash a wad instead of a whack. that was stupid. in fact, if you call it a whack consider it a personal stab at my self esteem and i will justly punch you in the kidney. dating is miserable.
and i can't blog from my new house 'cause they don't have internet and i couldn't get an appointment until saturday. seriously. how do people live with out the internet. that's fucking nuts. i can't fall asleep to alluc episodes of the office now. damn it.
anyway. lets have drinks at my place on thursday. who's in?
*devon*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry about not making it on Saturday. But I'm sure it made you stronger.

I'd be down for a few drinks, but I'm also thinking about going to this...

http://sf.funcheap.com/2007/12/13/crawlsf-holiday-party-with-free-beer-marina/

Of course it's in the Marina though - and I'm not so sure if I want to travel that far on a Thursday.

mrtwism said...

did i dry hump you at medjool? I tend to do that when I'm drunk. I think I lose all control of my hips. I'm gonna create a new word for drunk dry humping - drumping. what do you think?