Saturday, December 22, 2007

Who am I supposed to be? I can't be sure that the next one will see me

the doves, sky starts falling. i love all this brit invasion stuff, its so good, but now i can't listen to it without thinking about my very brief fling with a lame brit guy.
fucking brit guys.
i think the men in san francisco play the role of the "bitch" like so much dramatic ups and downs and "how do i ask this girl out" or "why won't she return my calls" or "i was so endeared yesterday now i'm just annoyed." seriously. dramatic. anyway, i have a date as MOMA tomorrow! i'm seriously stoked, i've wanted to have a date at a museum since i was a tiny child. && MOMA is badass and I haven't been in a year. stoked.
also, though. totally bored. where are my roomates? and all my friends are like, somewhere else. i just want to play but this is boring. i should go shopping.
last night was boring. i dig helping zeb find a gift for his wife, but inappropriate friend number one was a brat about us running late. and then carlo was super late. OH! carlo is awesome. but he should know i can't drink shots of whisky. and i think we scared sweet d with our stories of our pasts. it turns out carlo and i have a lot more in common than i had previously thought.
i wish something funny would happen so i could blog about it. maybe
inappropriate friend number one will come back and yell at a group of asian tourists to find out if they know where the closest karaoke can be found. maybe he will....
*devon*

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I wasn't scared, I was highly amused, and surprised. You missed a good game of Scattegories b/c you baileD!! HRUMPH!

i still love you

mrtwism said...

wow, so many shots at me in just one blog post. not to be a bitch, but it also looks like nicknames aren't happeneing?